|Technische Universität München|
|Chair of Mathematical Optimization||Phone: +49 89 289 17929|
|Fakultät für Mathematik, M1||Fax: +49 89 289 17932|
|Boltzmannstr. 3||E-Mail: mulbrichma.tum.de|
|85748 Garching b. München||Office: 03.08.057|
|Office hours:||By appointment|
- Dr. Moritz Simon and Professor Michael Ulbrich receive the Howard Rosenbrock Award 2015 for the best paper published in the journal Optimization and Engineering in 2015.
- International Research Training Group IGDK 1754
Optimization and Numerical Analysis for Partial Differential Equations with Nonsmooth Structures
- Workshop on Numerical Methods for Optimal Control and Inverse Problems (OCIP 2015), March 9 - 11, 2015
- Corrections for the book M. Ulbrich: Semismooth Newton Methods for Variational Inequalities and Constrained Optimization Problems in Function Spaces, MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization 11, SIAM, 2011.
- New Book:
M. Ulbrich, S. Ulbrich: Nichtlineare Optimierung, Birkhäuser Verlag, 2012.
- New Book:
M. Ulbrich: Semismooth Newton Methods for Variational Inequalities and Constrained Optimization Problems in Function Spaces, MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization 11, SIAM, 2011.
M. Hinze, R. Pinnau, M. Ulbrich, S. Ulbrich: Optimization with PDE-Constraints, Springer, 2008.
- Nonlinear Optimization Code: ipfilter (version 0.3)
- Director of the Chair of Mathematical Optimization
- Vice Dean, Department of Mathematics (2012-2015)
- Associate Editor Optimization and Engineering
- Associate Editor Mathematical Programming Computation
- Associate Editor Numerical Algebra, Control, and Optimization
- Dean of Studies (2007-2010)
- Co-Coordinator, Member of the Executive Group (Vorstand), and Principal Investigator of the Cluster of Excellence "CoTeSys - Cognition for Technical Systems" (2011-2015)
- Project leader in the International Research Training Group IGDK 1754 "Optimization and Numerical Analysis for Partial Differential Equations with Nonsmooth Structures"
- Project leader in the Research Cluster "MAC - Munich Centre of Advanced Computing"
- Co-Initiator of the DFG PP "Optimization with partial differential equations"
- Member of DMV, GAMM, Mathematical Optimization Society (MOS), SIAM, SIGOPT, IFIP TC7 / WG 7.2
- Ongoing Diploma, Master's, and Bachelor's theses
- Diploma, Master's, and Bachelor's theses (completed)