|Technische Universität München|
|Chair of Mathematical Optimization||Phone: +49 89 289 17929|
|Fakultät für Mathematik, M1||Fax: +49 89 289 17932|
|Boltzmannstr. 3||E-Mail: mulbrichma.tum.de|
|85748 Garching b. München||Office: 03.08.057|
|Secretary:||Franziska Schmidbauer, Phone: +49 89 289 17931, Office: 03.08.055|
- Dr. Moritz Simon and Professor Michael Ulbrich receive the Howard Rosenbrock Award 2015 for the best paper published in the journal Optimization and Engineering in 2015. The prize will be handed over by the Editor in Chief, Professor Miguel Anjos, on July 4th at TU Munich.
- International Research Training Group IGDK 1754
Optimization and Numerical Analysis for Partial Differential Equations with Nonsmooth Structures
- Workshop on Numerical Methods for Optimal Control and Inverse Problems (OCIP 2015), March 9 - 11, 2015
- Corrections for the book M. Ulbrich: Semismooth Newton Methods for Variational Inequalities and Constrained Optimization Problems in Function Spaces, MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization 11, SIAM, 2011.
- New Book:
M. Ulbrich, S. Ulbrich: Nichtlineare Optimierung, Birkhäuser Verlag, 2012.
- New Book:
M. Ulbrich: Semismooth Newton Methods for Variational Inequalities and Constrained Optimization Problems in Function Spaces, MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization 11, SIAM, 2011.
M. Hinze, R. Pinnau, M. Ulbrich, S. Ulbrich: Optimization with PDE-Constraints, Springer, 2008.
- Nonlinear Optimization Code: ipfilter (version 0.3)
- Director of the Chair of Mathematical Optimization
- Vice Dean, Department of Mathematics (2012-2015)
- Associate Editor Optimization and Engineering
- Associate Editor Mathematical Programming Computation
- Associate Editor Numerical Algebra, Control, and Optimization
- Dean of Studies (2007-2010)
- Co-Coordinator, Member of the Executive Group (Vorstand), and Principal Investigator of the Cluster of Excellence "CoTeSys - Cognition for Technical Systems" (2011-2015)
- Project leader in the International Research Training Group IGDK 1754 "Optimization and Numerical Analysis for Partial Differential Equations with Nonsmooth Structures"
- Project leader in the Research Cluster "MAC - Munich Centre of Advanced Computing"
- Co-Initiator of the DFG PP "Optimization with partial differential equations"
- Member of DMV, GAMM, Mathematical Optimization Society (MOS), SIAM, SIGOPT, IFIP TC7 / WG 7.2
- Ongoing Diploma, Master's, and Bachelor's theses
- Diploma, Master's, and Bachelor's theses (completed)